Monday, December 22, 2008

I decided to Blog!!

I really don't know why I am starting this Blog except for the fact that everyone else is doing it. (Well, alot of us). It will basically be about sewing and other newsworthy items.

I'm also trying to get my sewing projects completed and having somewhere to talk about them should help push me along. I have alot of money invested in my sewing endeavor so I want to get these projects finished.

Of course, Christmas is around the corner and I have other pressing matters to attend to right now. I have finished sewing a couple of gifts and when I find out how to post the photos here, I will.

I also just joined Paul Mckenna's weight loss program, so I may be discussing that also.

1 comment:

  1. Olivia, I hope you are finding the Paul McKenna strategies successful. My hubby retrained his eating habits by following the four simple rules,lost a lot of weight and has maintained the weight loss. The best positive is that he doesn't have to follow "a specific diet".

    ReplyDelete